Monday, October 27, 2014

Motivated To Work Hard To The End

Good Morning Everyone,

We had a great week.  On Monday I had to select classes for the next semester.  I can't believe it is coming up so soon.  Motivation to work even harder until the end.  I can't believe this is my last transfer.

We had a giant spider in our car one night.  It was fast and we couldn't catch it.  We had to go to pick up a member for an appointment so we were paranoid as we were driving.  We found it after the lesson and the member we were with smashed it with her hand.  It was disgusting.

Being in a trio is a lot of fun and effective.  Now that there are three of us we can do splits easily.  Sister Worthington is a great missionary.  We all get along well and we are working hard.  This is going to be a great, busy transfer.

We had a few events this week.  Saturday we had a branch welcome home party for Sister Joseph.  Everyone had fun.  There were games, food, and karaoke.  On Sunday it was a Creole holiday so everyone was partying.  They only speak Creole and they eat Creole food.  I got to try fish cakes.

Miracle of the Week:  We are working with an investigator named Valerie.  She has a daughter and she has come to church twice and she even came to the party.  she is the granddaughter of a member.  she told us she wants her daughter to grow up in the church.  She is cool.

Thanks for all you do for me and all the support.  I enjoy the letters I receive.

Love,

Sister Shirts

Viex Fort cemetary

Beautiful "view" of Vieux Fort




No comments:

Post a Comment