Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Home at Last

This is Sister Shirts here. I made it home safely and all is well. Things are going great.

I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve in the West Indies. It was the best eighteen months of my life. I am grateful for all the wonderful people I worked with and the spirit that was felt.

What next? I am taking a CNA class and will be starting school in January. I am excited to keep moving forward and working hard.

Thanks for reading the blog. It was fun writing.


2 comments:

  1. Sister Hodge's mom here - I loved reading your post throughout your mission. I was able to look it up even before Kelly left for her mission. I enjoyed reading your perspective of mission life. Thank you for teaching and being a great friend to my daughter. She misses you tremendously! Good luck to you in all your new adventures. Love, Bobbi Hodge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for returning home safely from your mission

    ReplyDelete